The Saskatchewan Early Childhood Association, SECA, is a non-profit, membership-based organization dedicated to the support of high quality early childhood care, development and education. We believe that this requires a partnership among parents, caregiver, children, family, community and government.
SECA provides education, research, resources and services to early childhood educators and those interested in the growth and development of children
WHATS IN IT FOR ME???
- SECA offers all provincial government licensed child care centres and family child care homes the opportunity to enroll in the speciality designed centre/family child care Commercial General Liability Insurance Program through The Cooperators.
- SECA’s Group Benefit Plan is designed exclusively for early childhood educators, centres and family child care providers and provides the most comprehensive plan available to centre employees and family child care providers. The Plan includes individual or family coverage, which allows you to choose the appropriate level of protection whether you are single, have a family, or are integrating coverage with your partners plan.
- Borrow books and videos from our comprehensive resource centre.
- Access Provincial conference, retreat, seminars, and workshops.
- Enjoy networking and liaison opportunities.
- Membership to a professional association is an income tax deduction
- SECA Group RRSP Plan
Discounts, Discounts, Discounts!
- SECA Reduced rates at workshops, seminars, conferences, and retreats
- Wintergreen Free Shipping
- Supreme Basics 15% Learning Catalogue
- Michaels 10%
- Canadian Childcare Federation Membership Fee
- Saskatoon Inn
- Regina Best Western Seven Oaks
- Prince Albert Inn
- Swift Current Best Western
- Tropical Inn North Battleford
- West Harvest Inn Lloydminster