Little Ducklings Child Care Centre – Director Position
The Little Ducklings Child Care Centre Board is accepting applications for full-time Director for the Little Ducklings Child Care Centre in Duck Lake to cover a one year maternity leave.
The successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Level 3) or equivalent plus a minimum of two years experience working in a child care setting.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative and supervisory experience
- Ability to work with people, to develop and motivate staff, and to create a positive and supportive work environment
- Proven decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Extremely reliable with a demonstrated strong work ethic
Before commencing the position, the successful candidates must possess CPR/First Aid certification and a valid Class 5 driver’s license and must complete a Criminal Record check and a Child Abuse Registry check. For further details, please contact Howard Wieler at 467-2185 or 232-2016.
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience.
Please forward all applications, including resume and a list of 3 references, to:
Little Ducklings Child Care Board
Duck Lake SK S0K 1J0
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, May 22, 2013